I'm sick of Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

This guy is the worst defender in the league. He slipped on the first long pass which is how they scored that time and then several times later he is constantly running after the receiver instead of being running with the receiver. Only a fool would start this joke. He has single handely lost two games all by himself. Nice job Thorton you loser. Any see how he let Addai get a first down and didn't try and tackle him? Is he still loyal to the Colts or what??? He should be benched for that lack of effort and questioned on whether he is a Titan or not. Getting rid of these two players would win at least two more games a year.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Aren't we all?

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Nick Harper may very well be one of the worst coverage CB's in the NFL. Hes slow to react and can't keep up with even an average WR. Don't give me that "hes a great tackler" bs. Sure he can tackle great when he lets his wr catch a ball and then has a perfect angle to hit a wr after a big gain. But most of the time hes trailing by 3 or 4 yards or just falling on the ground like we're playing on ice. If hes our starting CB next year this franchise is in for another long year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Its just embarrising

5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

dude someone has GOT to get the "fall on face" play from harper and put it to Benny Hill.

That would almost make this disappointing Sunday worth it LOL

6. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

is there anybody here who knows jeff fisher and can kick him in the balls for me??

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

hands down the worst CB in the game

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great Thread and it's long overdue. I'm sick of this joker too. I've said it about the guy since he got here. He plays a DB. He's an actor, acting like a DB. Since he's been here I have gathered in watching him that he plays the WR and has 0 awareness of where the ball is. In those times where he gets caught in bad positions, other DBs have the awareness to make a play on the ball and he doesn't have a clue.

I have always given him credit for being a good solid tackler, but enough is enough. This guy is Reynaldo Hill and Lamont Thompson all rolled into one sorry @ss DB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I like reynaldo more then harper atlest Hill was kind of fast.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

on a similar note why has hood been inactive for the past 2 weeks? I dont see him on the injury report. He leads the team in interceptions and he gets DNP's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar