I'm sick of Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fuller was out then and we didn't have Rod Hood playing. (pretty sure)

SO just assuming Nick Harper is the best at his position by default is pretty misguided.
    Hood had like 2 interceptions in 2 games and did well in coverage. Harper hasn't had 1 interception all season long and sucks in coverage.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Harpo is also old and slow and gets Bosworthed on runs all the time

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It was Peyton Manning we were playing. I didn't see Finnegan making too many plays either. Rod Hood would have been embarrassed, too. But Harper isn't good, for sure.

Our offense was terrible at Converting. You can only live on a prayer like against the Cards for so long. Oh well, better draft pick. Hopefully they Restructure VY, and get another QB. If VY is IT next year, I am not too comfortable.

Dream run=Over

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

reggie wayne had 48 yards. pierre garcon had 136.

:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Finnegan shut down Wayne until the final drive the Colts did. Harper was burned by Garcon to many times, and it's not like Manning had to make a good throw, it was Garcon with Harper 10 yards behind him sprinting to catch up.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    Harpo was running around like Shaggy chasing Scobby Doo

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Reggie Wayne's yards happened when it mattered most. I'm not going to pin this on one guy. It took a team effort to lose this one. Harper is definitely the weakest link though. Peyton had little pressure on him all game.

8. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Harper is sadly reminding me of Deron "Toast" Jenkins.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

HE SUCKS..PERIOD. Guy get's beat on every play, and trips over his own feet.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Manning didn't have to go to Wayne when he had Garcon running open. But there were botched coverages all over the secondary yesterday. Got to keep pressure on Manning and the defense didn't.

A top CB has to be the top FA priority entering this offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar