I'm sick of Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Bulluck got a mention at LB as well

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

One thing I really don't get is that the Titans usually play Hope on Harper's side. Our two slowest DB's on the same side. So whenever we play cover 2, or 2Deep-Man that side of the field is basically a sure completion.

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I'm pretty sure there were more hurries than that and Manning has only been sacked like 9 times this season. It just seems like a lot of people were expecting too much out of a defense that has been outmatched for the most part of the season.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We are out matched when we do not play the correct eleven and refuse to put pressure on the qb. You will not beat manning and brady playing zone 90 percent of the time. I will agree that harper is out matched every time he takes the field. But he is one of jeff's boys I guess. Still pisses me off that Hood does not even dress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar