I'm still mad at Chris Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Two fumbles in two weeks. Both come when we're on about the 5 yard line getting ready to score.

I'll get over soon, but I'm still irked this morning

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If it's any consolation, we've probably seen the last of him. Since that 175 yard performance in week one, he hasn't done squat.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

You think you are irked. crisBrown's Pink Card status gives him priority at all Nashville area gynocologists! Those pregnant women will be irked as crisBrown doctor shops for what ailes him.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

1 fumble all year, and 5 TD's. Need to look at the big picture here. He had a pretty good season for a backup. He's in shape. He's running hard. And not finished yet. Good cheap labor too.

5. uhm.. like 2 - 3 fumbles.. but im not hanging over it.. so what.. Game's over..

Defensive Coordinator loss this game more than anyone

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

uhm. Look at the stats. 1 fumble. 102 carries.

7. He had one in the colts game and 1 yesterday (pretty costly fumble)... thats a whole season to me..

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

With all due respect.... You may want to look for another site to get your stats

In otherwords.. Bull dukie!

He's had more than one fumble, did you watch the game against the Colts? And his fumbles come at very bad times (not like fumbling can ever come at a good time)

I just listed to Kevin Mawae on the radio and he said that Chris' fumble was a turning point in the game. So I don't care if he didn't have a single fumble until yesterday, that was a very costly fumble and changed the entire momemtum of the game and could very well have cost us the game all together.

Still irked

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The playoffs are so much about momentum. The Titans confidence was getting stronger and it looked like they were about to take a 10-0 lead. That fumble sucked the life out of the offense, IMO.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ditto...
    10-0 would have been a huge punch to the gut of SD at that point...
    Now is it just me or did the refs completely overlook holding by SD numerous times throughout the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar