I'm sure I could be alone thinking this way...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Anyone ever think of Pac being on drives on offense??

Get the ball in the playmakers hands, just like Hester, although Pac is the truth on D

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

THE TRUTH!!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There's a reason I have always liked you. :grrhee:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd be ok with Pac coming back, but I'd have serious worries. I doubt he'd be willing to redo his contract, and his current one is a giant risk in case he gets into trouble again. I don't think that the Titans should be the ones to risk it. I also worry about whether or not he can still play as well after a whole year out of football. I also worry about the locker room, though I think that will be less of a factor if he is involved in the entire offseason program rather than showing up halfway through the season. However, if the titans decide not to take him back, I certainly can't blame them. He's a risk and a distraction. I'm glad I don't have to be the one to make the call.

5. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Why would he need to redo his contract? He still has two years left on his rookie contract. If he gets into trouble again he would be done in the NFL. Goodell would ban him for life then the Titans would be off the hook for his contract, just like this year.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think your forgetting we still have Kelly Herndon and Eric King who the coaches really like. Add Pacman back to the mix and we have 5 serviceable corners on the squad. They'de prolly draft another guy in the mid rounds before resigning Rey. He's just played too poorly of late.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hearndon hasn't played all year. I doubt we keep him.

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Pac is physically gifted, won't take him long to get back into football shape IMO.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, but he's mentally retarded. It might not take him long to make himself at home in the strip bars again. I question his ability to focus and find balance in life. I have a feeling that he will end up getting suspended again and then he'll get some kind of second last chance at the beckoning of the NFPLA or some bull**** like that and then it will be over. He'll get a lifetime ban or something and people around here will start talking about what we could have done with a mediocre draft pick or two had the the Titans traded him.

It's really too bad because once he's back he going to freakin' rule and be 100% bad-***. It's just a shame he's still exactly the same old Adam... but we'll see. Maybe I'm wrong. I doubt it though. Most of the time people don't really change or modify their behavior. I am consoled by Rebel Titan's points about his contract. If he can't play by order of the Commissioner his contract would be worthless, so that's kinda cool. It's nice to know the Titans won't be haunted by Pac's phantom cap number.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Herndon got to play some against the Jets... after King broke his arm. King was becoming a playmaker on special teams before he broke his arm. I imagine they would want to keep him around anyway. I wouldn't shed a tear if we lost Hill and Herndon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar