I'm tired of the negativity - what has IMPRESSED you thus far this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by steverife, Oct 10, 2012.

1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Dec30

there will be tons of empty, but sold seats.

The filled seats will mostly be suckers who got the tickets as Christmas 'presents'

lots of terruble neighbors and X-significant others will be at that game
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

The fake tits on all the cheerleaders, Jesus those things are juicy!
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

hey man, if you can touch them.......thats real enough for me......
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Positively thinking here, if Kenny has really returned to form and he can practice with Hasseldick for at least a couple days, who knows maybe they can re-kindle that magic they once had.

Forget D, forget the RB/O-line problems, give me Matt to KB for 150+ yards and we might end up winning here...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I loved the Ayers pick. When the first round ended I thought for sure Buffalo would take him and if not then New England would. I was not expecting too much out of him as a pass rusher so there is no dissapointment there.

Martin has impressed as has Casey. Especially impressive when you consider we do not have DEs capable of taking any pressure of them. Thompson looks like the real deal. Still raw but should develop based on his production so far. And KB has looked good for a rookie WR.
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

When you say shown some life, do you mean shown some ways how to get hurt being stupid!
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

What has impressed me the most this season, is how Jerry Gray And Chris Palmer has managed to keep their jobs despite failing miserably at doing what they are getting paid to do!
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

The replacements had no chance. After the NFL the best ref jobs are with division 1 NCAA conferences. Those guys are not going to leave their job for a few weeks in the NCAA. Most of those replacements came from semi-pro leagues. Some came from the Lingerie league :S
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I'm sooooooooo sure you and the other 4 or 5 trolls are such a better QB. I'm just sure of it. 100%
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Brett Kern is dominating?