I'm torn this weekend Colts/Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh god!!?? is that the truth? ew... someone needs to change the truth. I don't like the truth! Homer don't-ie like! Homer getting ANGRY!!!
    :bighomer: :homer: :bighomer:

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It isn't a given that the Colts will win.

Face it, the Cows hate us, and to us they are irrelevant, like the Faguars.
    Let them bleed the Colts a bit and they help us win the division.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I love the first 4 weeks of the season
    there've been teams go 4-0, only to finish 6-9

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

meds .... it's whats for dinner
    [​IMG]

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Texas Pete is made by the TW garner Foods Company in Winston-Salem, NC....on Patterson Avenue, to be exact. :irked:

7. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

Umm, I don't think they'll win, but I guess I hope the Texans beat them? Cuz if they do then that'll be good for us. But then again, I would be very afraid of them if they can bet the Colt. Expecally if it was by a lot. I don't guess we can just send Vanden Bosch to sack schurb 100 times like we did Carr, huh?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Have to still hope the texans win. We have already lost to the colts but still have both our games against the texans.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, pains me to say, but go Texans. I think they have a good chance, as we did last week. They tend to play the Colts pretty well, although AJ being out hurts. Whatever silly smack we'd get from Underalls and Simple Oaf would be worth the hit to the Colts record.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not me, I'm going to get out of the room and watch it somewhere....maybe ACME Oyster Co?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar