Imagine if we had a Pro Bowl WR in there with Collins!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

It's amazing how you create arguments by yourself. No one on here ever compared vince to brady, mainly because anyone who did that would be an idiot. They're two totally different qbs and the biggest vince homer in the world doesn't think he'd compare to brady passing wise. The reason we didn't get into the end zone last year is because our play calling in the red zone was awful. Last year even when the all-great kerry collins got the start against the texans we still couldn't get into the end zone in the red zone.

2. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

Imagine if footballs were made of peppermint candy! You could have a tasty treat after every play!

I like playing imagine if...

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If Footballs were made like gummie bears, you'd have players with gooey hands after every game, and if you dipped them in chocolate, you'd have a lot of players with gooey hands dipped in chocolate after every game.

4. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

How do you know that we don't already have a pro bowl WR now that KC is in there ?....do you seriously think ANY WR in the league could put up PB numbers with VY at the helm ???

PS.....Expect Brandon Jones to come alive with KC

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We don't even have a #2 WR on the team. What are you smokin' 1216?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

their arrogance.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

This team reminds me of the Baltimore Ravens when they won the superbowl. An offense than could get the job done (not make mistakes) and an INCREDIBLE defense. The only difference is that the Ravens had great special teams that year. We do have something they didn't have though...a VERY effective run game (see CJ)

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Their qbs had 19 interceptions that year (2 more than vince last year ironically enough). In the playoffs dilfer only threw one and was exactly what you'd want from him in that situation. I also am confused as to how you think our run game is better than theirs. You really would take lendale and cj over jamal lewis and priest holmes? They had 2 pro bowl caliber rbs while we have one because there's no way lendale will ever make a pro bowl. Now I like the combo of cj and lendale but our 3.8 ypc we're averaging this year does not make me a believer that we have a better running attack than they did.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

They outlawed that back when Lester Hayes tried it.

[​IMG]

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I guarantee you Lendale and CJ will have more TD's by the end of the year. GUARANTEE. Jamal Lewis was, and always will be overrated. The league has forgotten about Priest Holmes. We have a pro bowl caliber running back AS A ROOKIE. Not to mention, Lendale is a beast in the redzone (something the Ravens struggled with if you don't remember). CJ is currently the 5th or 6th leading rusher in the NFL. Lendale has a 3 or 4 TD's. Give it time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar