Impact of a Kapernick Trade

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Sounds like Kap wants to go to Cleveland now. If that happens we're probably stuck at 1. Not a bad place to be though.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Denver just traded for Mark Sanchez

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

awaiting the 100,000,000 dollar 2 year contract. That seems like the way the NFL is going.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Broncos believe Kaepernick is worth fourth-round pick - NFL.com

Basically Den values Kaep as a 4th, SF wants a 2nd for him. IF they settle on a 3rd, potential of a trade back with #7 would definitely be open. Just need Cleveland & SF to fall for the same QB. Also rumors that SF really likes Gabbert... lol

I'd still say a trade down is unlikely

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I just don't see how the 49ers can keep Kap after all the trade talks. So that means that they will be wanting a QB. The 49ers already have the most draft picks in this draft compared to any other team. They have Goff the local Cal Bear and Wentz who went to the same school as Baalke the 49ers GM. I would think that Wentz and his size and running ability would be the guy they want. So will they feel the need to move to #1 to get him...that is the question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar