Importance of the OL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Looks more like Tommie Campbell to me.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

nah man, Marks is the one with the crazy pineapple hairdo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The biggest point I think is that we need to draft the O line first and fill in the rest later. The thinking that O Line men drafted 3ird, fourth, fifth, and sixth rounders are just as good as the first and second rounders is seriously flawed. Look where that practice has go us with D line men. Our scouting staff is not smarter than everyone else evaluating draft prospects for the NFL.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

There is no interior lineman worth picking at 10. Warmack is best and people don't expect him to go earlier than 20-25.

5. Danimal

Danimal Starter

When Stewart went down this year do you think Otto handled it well ? Is he a starter ? We need to address tackle this year or next. If your don't want to take a stud guard because of the numbers game, and I get that, then get our next career tackle.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

When Marks was born he was like 40 lbs. No way that skinny kid is Marks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar