Improbable Possibility - VY with the Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

VY wanted the Texans to pick him. The Aggie coach could not would not pick the Longhorn. It doesn't matter anymore, he will be gone in short order.

Vince will not play for the Trojan Fisher anymore. I expected more from Vince; but I don't know the true relationship between the two.

Maybe the Titans will waive Vince soon so the improbable possibility can play itself out.

Hook 'Em:sad2:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Vince wouldn't be able to handle being a backup. He'd have to be on suicide watch.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

He'll probably be on watch by tomorrow here in Nashville. :D

4. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Fisher with the Texans maybe...but not VY. Hell, Schaub is WAY better than VY will ever be.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I thought you were a huge Vince fan.

I just can't give up on him just yet.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

They can have him.

It's just crazy speculation at this point, but I could see him as a Bengal. Palmer has been absolutely awful this season.

7. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Still a Vince fan. But something's got to give in TN. I still don't understand why he was silent on the Moss trade. He checked out a long time ago. The only mystery is WHY.

8. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

The Texans have a good QB why would they want him?

9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Oakland - Jason Campbell, Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye
    Houston - Matt Schaub, Matt Leinart
    Carolina - Jimmy Clausen, Tony Pike, Brian St. Pierre
    Minnesota - Brett Favre, Tavaris Jackson, Sage Rosenfels
    Arizona - Derek Anderson, Max Hall
    Cincinnati - Carson Palmer, Jordan Palmer
    Dallas - Jon Kitna, Stephen McGee
    Buffalo - Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Brohm
    Seattle - Matt Hasselbeck, Wally Whitehurst
    San Francisco - Troy Smith, Alex Smith
    Miami - Chad Henne, Chad Pennington, Tyler Thigpen

That's the laundry list of teams that are in some need of help at the QB position. What's the return on the investment??? None of those teams jump out at me as having anything of value that could help the Titans in return, seriously? (and don't say Brett Favre, not even jokingly, I will reach out and smack you!) Forget the Texans, if Fish was wanting to get rid of Vince it definitely wouldn't be to inside the division. I would imagine Schaub is off limits (I wouldn't want him) and besides could you imagine being stuck with Matt Leinart after all?!.. not me!

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I wanna start referring to him as this. It makes me chuckle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar