In case ANYONE from the Titan's organization reads this site.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He really has no excuses this year. He didn't really last year, but whatever.

2. In all honesty I think most of you will be surprised with how the 2012 season will go.

Although we did not draft an O-Lineman we signed Hutchinson and also signed the Undrafted free agent C from Alabama. Maybe he starts and we move Amano back to guard. The titans also have a full off season to sure up the oline and return it to the way it usually is.

As for our picks on offense the Kendall wright pick helps the run game and the pass game. He can stretch the field as a vertical threat unlike any receiver in this years draft. He's supposedly an "immediate starter" and I trust the FO with that statement. In the 3 wr sets Britt Washington Wright Cook Jr and Johnson seems like a good lineup . Last year, johnson looked the best when getting the ball from shotgun and the only games the titans consistantly did that that i can remember (im sure theres more) were against buffalo(which he had his longest td run) and indianapolis, when locker was in and got tackled on the 3 yard line. We all know britts potential, we've witnessed what cook Washington and Johnson are capable of and hopefully wright pans out. I didnt understand the TE pick out of Ole Miss whatsoever, but I like the way the offense is looking. CJ will be a different player compared to what he was last year. Hopefully Locker is the starter because losing with locker sounds better to me than losing with hasselback since it won't be a boring game with 3 and outs. And don't think losing will bother locker because Washington was not an elite team in college

As for the defensive picks I like those as well. Zach brown in the second round will surprise most. Although people criticize his tackling ability this guy can fly. He will be able to guard the elite tight ends in the league and that is something that the titans usually struggle with. By the titans drafting Zach brown it will also let Akeem ayers do what he does best and that is rushing the passer. As for mike Martin in the 3rd he will be the anchor along with Casey. Hard worker he is pretty much a sure thing. Sensabaugh and markelle might not have an immediate impact but some people are talking them up to be the best value picks for the titans or the steals of the draft. The DE in the 7th round for rice I doubt he does much but who knows. Although we didn't draft a DE early I think wimbley and Morgan will have a good year. It would be a dream if we traded for osi this off season (contract problems still present) and would clear up the criticism of the FO not drafting a DE until the 7th round.

With all that being said the titans have one fast and dangerous team, especially if locker starts. Their record might not be better than last year, due to the schedule, but I think we will all be happy by the end of the season with how the future works.

3. How the future seems to be***^^^^

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'll wait to see how Zach Brown can handle NFL TE's before I declare him able to cover them. Extrapolating from the college tape, I suspect he will deter few QB's from throwing the slant, SLGO or quick outs. TE's won't get tied up by him at all and I doubt they fear him bringing the wood with a hit. Hope I'm wrong, but this spells disaster in my book.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

In case anyone from Hollywood reads this site...
    Please make a live-action film featuring Frankenstein fighting against Rammy The Bat Lord. This film shall star Robert DeNiro and the guy who played Father Guido Sarducci.
    Release it on a Monday as well..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Who wants to pitch in for a "amano sucks" billboard outside of LP Field? anyone...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar