In case you are bored... Vince Young topic

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

If these dumbsheets would've drafted Young or even Leinart for that matter, they'd be saying the same thing. I can understand them defending Cutler, but all the negative things they are saying about Vince sucks. You don't hear any of us saying anything negative about Cutler do you...:winker: :banned: :)) :sad2:

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

let these idiots babble on and on about Cutler. Last time there was a buzz like that about a QB, we were introduced to Tim Couch.

In that same draft, fans blasted the Eagles for taking McNabb over Ricky Williams. Fans blasted the Vikings for taking Culpepper over McNown...

Culpepper, although he was injured and ineffective last year, was a top 10 QB until last year. Cade McNown? Jonathan Quinn beat him for 2nd string in Chicago...

So now fans are blasting us for taking Young over Leinart and Cutler. I think Leinart will be good, but Cutler???? People forget, last year, he put up some decent #s, but in some games against low quality opponents (KY IIRC), he was atrocious, throwing 4 picks in 2 different games. Yeah, WRs were a little bad, but it says something about decision making...

If Young doesn't find a receiver, he can scramble out. Cutler? He can fold like Billy...

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, this isn't it.
    don't forget that Titan brass had Cutler under blanket at the Senior Bowl
    maybe they saw something there they didn't like

but, I'm pretty sure it all came down to Bud's bidding

4. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Vince will make them wish they had him. Any doubts on Vince, watch his last game! HOOKEM!

5. aint that the truth, cutler is garbage compared to young, i think that they are trying to talk themselves into likeing cutler lol

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

as far as NFL is concerned they are on even ground right now.

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I love the guy who said
    "My thought is can you imagine him trying to ingest Mike's offense? I know all of the offenses at the Pro level are complex, but Shanny's has always been a cut above. VY would have been a bust here, glad we got Cutty!"
    guess we'll have to see who is more football ready Aug 19th....
    IMO Cutler is an average QB, and when it came down to it, which QB had the biggest upside?? VY is a playmaker, He's explosive ....Cutler......um.......hmmmmmmmm.....ughhhhhhhhhh....
    **thinking** he's got a cool haircut?!?!? (kidding)- Cutler is a good QB he's made some great plays, he went to Vandy, all right!! all the power to him,I wish him the absolute best but Denver, he's not the next Elway, I'm sorry... John is never coming back....

8. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I like Cutler a lot, actually. I think he will be a great NFL QB. I think Leinart probably will...I would have said definitely until the draft. Something about his reaction to the draft confirmed a fear I had sensed about him earlier in the year. He doesn't take failure well at all. It reminds me of Leaf, though not as bad. I can now see Leinart struggling, getting frustrated, and then falling apart.

I used to think Cutler was that way, but he changed as a senior. Vince has never been that way. Even when he lost big games (OK), he bounced back just fine.

I'm not saying Young is clearly better than the other two, but I am glad we got him. I think all three have a good chance for success in this league, and watching Vince play will be fun.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Vince rules:p and Cutler drools.:drool:

:bonk2:

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Perhaps, but you have to admit that Jay is much better than a sack o' taters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar