In depth analysis of Titans Rookies

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mh991, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishy ennit!!!

The sports show here have made a right laugh out of him for getting a 6

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

When someone takes the SAT do Universities normally accept the highest score or the lowest? If they accepted only the lowest I would never have gotten into school.

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Do they hand score these tests or what? How can you screw up the scoring of an exam. It's the NFL. Can't they computer score these things. I personally think it is their default coverup for a bad score getting leaked. But regardless, sounds like he got a 16 anyway and was screwing around on the first test.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Are his 6 and 16 scores official anyway? Have they been released?

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah..
    i believe i've even heard vince himself say on local news he got a 16 on the second one.
    regardless... everyone does better the second time tey take this test. i think the 6 was right on the first time

7. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

Is that VY or Sidney Potier?

8. well if he can throw it to our guys face everytime, maybe they can catch it or it will stick in their helmet

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

You know, everyone's always picking on Young for not being the highest scoring on the Wonderlic. How much of that do you actually have to know when throwing a ball to someone? VY has more instinct and faster reflexes than the other 2 top QB picks. I'm not knockin on Cutler or Lienart, since Cutler's gonna be great someday and Lienart just might make the Cards a formidable contender. However, when you got 3-4 300lb guys running at your face, it's instincts that save you, not smarts. You always here the commentators saying "that was not a smart throw." In reality, you don't have to be a genius to make a "smart throw." The coaches are the game planners, they need the knowledge to call plays in certain situations. They would all probably do pretty good on a Wonderlic. Young has the instinctiveness of a great, quick decision making QB. Over the next 6...10...15 years, his experience will add to that quality and catapult him into the Hall of Fame.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar