In Last Two Games, Titans Becoming Own Worst Enemy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Missed tackles, bad penalties, turnovers and receivers dropping passes has been key to that last two Titans losses. "They're just little things we have to tighten up," LenDale White said. "No need to fear. We're 6-4 and still in it, very much in it. We just have to buckle down and do the little things better." With last night's win, the Titans fall to third in the AFC South. "We're going to come back and work and get better," coach Jeff Fisher said. "We have a short week, and we're going to go on the road and get ready to play Cincinnati." Vince Young has a direct approach. "We got to shut up our mouth and just play the game. That's it," he said.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. groggie

groggie Guest

No Lendale! You just gotta hold on to the freakin ball when its critical. Everything else is pretty much obvious. Sorry guys, I'm still a greenpea but I just wanted to say that out loud.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Guys lets realized that we wont get in to the playoffs looking like we did monday night. I don't care how well vince does, if the freaking receivers catch the ball it may be another story. Every team on the nfl has a well known widereceiver, we got a whole bunch of nobodys. How many balls does Brandon Jones is going to drop this year?? Where is all them widereceivers we drafted this year, did we just wasted our picks on crap cause our wide receivers are pure crap except Gage, and some times old school Molds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar