In Layman’s Terms: The Dinger Influence

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Of all the off-season changes the Titans made this year, perhaps the most significant was the re-acquisition of offensive coordinator Mike Heimerdinger. And why not? In theory, he should give a boost to everyone on the offense. Titans fans all across the land wait giddily for us to become a razzle-dazzle spectacle wherein Alge Crumpler returns to being one of the best tight ends in the league, Chris Johnson convincingly claims offensive rookie of the year acclaim, and Vince Young throws twice as many touchdowns as he did last year (actually, that last one shouldn’t be too hard).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Good read. Now we just have to sit back and wait to see what happens.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cutler wasn't known to be the most mechanically-sound QB coming into the NFL. Though there were a number of influences, you can bet Dinger had his impact on making Cutler more accurate and brings that to the Titans.

I think the most exciting thing this season will be watching Young and his development as a QB.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

If Young can't develop under Dinger then it is time to look for another QB.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Come out of your cave for another shot at VY? Do you do anything else here?

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

funny that you never make a comment when other folks say he isn't doing well...typ Aussie :brow:

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

loves me some article where I can get giddily and razzle-dazzle spectacles !

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

If someone tells me I have a big nose, I would only get mad if I really did have a big nose. It only makes sense that if people take offense when someone points out that Vince Young has not done well, that they truly believe that themselves. And, unfortunately can't admit it.

I really think he will improve with Dinger though - I love his style, and I think VY can flourish with it. And, I agree, if he does not produce this year, we will have a big question mark at the QB spot going into 2009.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

VY is going to have a good year. He's 100% healthy, he's working on his footwork, we added J-Mac, Crumpler, and CJ. So everything is right for a very good year.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He had a crummy year last year. We all know that. No one will deny that.

Who wrote this? It's very good, although I liked the Power Rankings better. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar