in nashville for 12 hours

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by GMITTS, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

my wife and i are driving to flordia this june. on our way down we have decided to spend one night in nashville(because it is my favorite city because of the titans) we will be arriving in nashville around 7-8 pm. and will be back on the road around 8 am.
    now, basically looking for something fun to do that is low key(no heavy drinking) but still fun to do. any ideas?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You might want to do a little driving around town just to check things out. Stuff like the Parthenon near Vanderbilt is easy to get to. You'll want to drive by LP Field. I'd park somewhere across the river from LP and walk around 2nd Ave and Broad. Lots to eat around there but very touristy.

If you are into live music, there are a few spots down there. But if you are not into country, you have a lot of options depending on what night you come through.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you could drop water balloons on the General Jackson as she passes beneath the she Shelby Pedestrian Bridge. :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar