In the end

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

We are all Titan fans. I'm excited to see what Rusty can bring us, Vince is gone and we have to accept it and move on. We will wait and see what the future brings us Sunday, whether it is good or bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sorry to hate, but did this comment really need its own thread?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes, and if anyone knows what "the Rifle" had for lunch - other than mass quanities of cowmeat, that needs a thread as well. lol

Seriously good a place as any for goodbyes to VY cause I agree that he has taken his last snap as a Titan. But then again BA is 107 years old and he will get his way so who knows other than VY has certainly taken his last 2010 snap as a Titan.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You all know why this happened.

VY wanted to keep his perfect record against the Texans.

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Yes it did. There seems to be more player fans then team fans. I liked Vince and I'm sad to see him go. He was our best chance to win games, and I enjoy it when we win games. People need to realize Vince isn't gonna play a snap for the rest of the year unless Bud intervenes. We need to look forward, Rusty is starting Sunday and we have to cheer him on because he plays for the Tennessee Titans.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd say there are more anti-player/coach/owner fans then titan fans.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

I'd say you're dumb. Everyone will be cheering for Rusty and the Titans on Sunday.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

The RIFLEE!!!

'Nuff Said.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

At least this kid gets a chance to show he can play some. the result will probably be disasterous and we will be fortunate to go 8-8 but at least he has an audition instead of carrying a clip board.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

this is the soul good thing coming from this whole ordeal imo... i always pull for the "underdog" and wish that more 3rd stringers and rookies got a shot... now rusty does, should be interesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar