Incident at practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I can honestly say that I know Mike Griffin on a personal basis and have spent some time around him. He has a girlfriend who is absolutely adorable. When I first met her, I think I got a girl crush. I'm not into chicks, but shorty was stacked with a donk!:brow: If I could trade bodies with a girl, I would take his girlfriend's body. She would have the perfect body if she got a set of breasts. I couldn't stop staring at her tiny waist to donk assted ratio.:eek:

I have a gay best friend who attempts to appear straight, so I'm on point for the b-juicers. Now, I ain't never been in a "situation:rolleyes:" with Griff and it would be some of the sheistiest ish ever if I did, so I can't say with for suredness that he is is or isn't. I can't give a d-report.

2. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

Next thread please

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

yeah i'd second that...

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If you don't like the thread, do what I and other's do, just close it up and keep it moving. Why you gotta come up in here and "R. Kelly" it up?:irked:

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Guys have been making these claims against ut guys for years. Ricky, roy, simms, vince, and now griff are just a handful of the names who have been accused of being "feminine" as you guys put it. Most of these guys are very laid back individuals. Not sure how many of ya'll have spent time in Austin but you'll find the majority of the town is very laid back and are more lovers than fighters. Similar to how people from california seem very different to people from new york. Clearly austin and nashville are very different places and the austin crew might some a bit off to the typical titans fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar