Rumor Indications are Munchak returning as Titans coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh well. I knew it would come down to this bull****..

WTF needs to be done for this damn team to finally figure this **** out???

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Article is real, looks like another losing season before we can start fresh. So tired of this crap!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. There was literally no good reason to bring this scrub @$$ mother effer back. I sincerely hope Tommy chokes on his next meal.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Who cares if we barely won the last two games the fans said.
    They won't help Munch keep his job they said...

Maybe now some of you will realize that losing will help us win in the long run.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Looks like I will not be going to any games in 2014! This sucks!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well, my Sunday Afternoons in the fall/winter of 2014 are looking wide open all of a sudden.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I wonder if those people bitching about those of us that wanted the team to lose the last two games, still feel good about the team winning meaningless games.

Drop draft spots, keep the same **** coach, hope those two wins were worth more years of mediocrity.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Had me thinking we'd actually cut him loose. I'm glad he's back as long as he makes some staff changes. The players love him and nothing gets players going more than a coach they really want to play for. Hopefully this leads to an improved Tennessee Titans team in 2014. Titans all day. Also please God let us cut gray loose and lock Williams up.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Been a fan of this team since 1992 and right now I'm at my boiling points with this team. This news just makes me want to punch a damn wall. I told myself I would prepare for myself for this terrible decision, yet it still angers the living **** out of me.

Another wasted season down the drain upon us.

• High Five High Five x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar