Rumor Indications are Munchak returning as Titans coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

When a FO puts our future on the line vs the two worst teams in the NFL, there is far greater issues at hand than the HC my man.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This decision will split the fanbase BIG TIME...

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Still feel good about it. I don't know how not to root for us to win and hope I never learn.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Like I said:
    When a FO puts our future on the line vs the two worst teams in the NFL, there is far greater issues at hand than the HC my man.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Alltarp stadium 2.0

6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I will never root for this team to lose.

7. titans/skers

titans/skers Starter

Well this is disappointing,

Please hire munch penn state! I want to have hope for getting to the playoffs for a change which with munch I will not have.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The 2014 Titans will be the same display of boring, uninspired garbage the 2011, 2012, and 2013 titans were. Enjoy it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

in the same boat with you man, been watching them since 92 myself. This team has gone past my boiling point and people at work laugh at me because I am always ranting about the titans and their terrible decision making lately. I know we didn't make the playoffs but if we cut Munch today it would have felt like we were in the playoffs with new life! Instead we keep him and I feel like utter sh** angry as F*** with this organization!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Thank you. Now please tell me tomorrow's winning loterry numbers, you know since you can see the future and all.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar