Ineffective Secondary

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

It's just our pass rush. We miss that double team that Fat Albert commanded. It wasn't the skill of KVB, Brown, and Kearse. It was holes that OLines left trying to account for Haynesworth. That made our secondary look great.

Now, we run the same exact 4 man rush more times than not, and it's all 1 on 1. Leaves more checkdown receivers that don't have to block, and time for QB's to find someone.

We miss Haynesworth for that, and that only. Our line and secondary just look exposed.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

but griffin was so much more worthy of a draft pick over robert meachem

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not this past Sunday he wasn't. Meachem saved the Saints 16-0 season. Were you being sarcastic? I picked up on that after posting.

The secondary is the obvious problem with our team. It's the one consistent thing is all these losses. Even though Vince does help the D by keeping them away from the field, much like Collins he can't be out there covering the right side against Joe Schmo. I am praying we replace Nicholas this coming offseason, because he's the only player that has me looking forward to the offseason.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:yes:

This team needs Jason Jones healthy in a bad way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar