inFamous

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So again, Gunny- GTA IV and Halo 3 = some of the greatest games of all time, right? I think that's what you're trying to say...

And my :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: does stink. But I always close the door, turn the vent on, and use a bathroom away from others. In other words...my poo stinking may be my weakness, but no one will ever know.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Quote me where I even hinted at that? I'm always waiting for you to tell me when I said all that stuff about infamous and the huge ps3 library.

3. Deuce Wayne

You always seem to struggle putting 2 and 2 together. If you're sticking up for the credibility of ratings, you're sticking up for all ratings.
    Some of the highest rated games in the last few years were GTAIV and Halo 3.

Thus meaning (since you place so much stock in ratings), that you truly believe those games were worth those ratings. That the system isn't flawed, those were just great games.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*sigh* you simply do not get it.

It isn't a matter of what I think of those games, you are referring to reviews from other people. It is their opinion and if they think it is the greatest game ever, more power to them. You can't factualise what is great and what isn't. You can keep trying but you'll never do it.

As for Halo 3, never played it. As for GTAIV, it was okay. But that is one persons opinion and you know the funny thing about opinions, they differ from person to person.

5. Deuce Wayne

It's not one person's opinion. That site is generated by ALL ratings. Why is it so hard for you to get that companies IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY are influenced by game developers?

Let me guess- Car and Driver has never been given favors by Auto companies? You're completely oblivious as to how consumerism and marketing works.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reading comprehension is lacking there.

I never said it was one persons opinion. I said reviews = opinion.

You show a site that has an average of reviews from a selected number of sites. Wow, proves nothing except a bunch of peoples scores based on opinions average out to x number.

7. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

So yeah how about that infamous game yeah...:lol: oh wait this turned into some sort of random battle, better leave...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Back on to infamous, I managed to my hands on the demo. It is pretty fun.

Graphics are awesome for a sandbox game.

9. Deuce Wayne

So you, the guy that always uses the ratings rebuttal, is now explaining to me how it's only opinion?

That's rich. :)

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Always do I?

You'll need to back that up for it to be true.

Good luck, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar