inFamous

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well. That was hard. Lucky me.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If only once was always.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Got to play this game a little today. It's a lot of fun. It's definitely worthy of the high praise that it's getting. Might be the best game i've played on the PS3 (I don't own one, so my sampling of games played is drastically reduced.)

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't wait for it to come out in Australia, but I won't get it til I get back.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been playing the demo this afternoon and love it. I have no idea how long the demo is because every time I complete a mission and think it's over, I'm still going.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i do like the demo...i am just trying to figure out how to be a bad guy all the time...i shoot people, blow up cars and nothing...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think for demo purposes they just showed the differences between good and bad.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bought the game today. It's awesome.

As for the good and bad, you get choices at stages, but if you attack innocents you do lose 'good' karma.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just bought two copies of it on eBay. I use a sniper and had bid for two. I thought it would cancel the second after I won the first but know better now.

But it means I have one to sell in excellent condition if anyone wants. I have $47 into it but will take a little less if anyone is interested. PM me.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Karma bit you in the :grrr::grrr::grrr:.:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar