Information about TN the state?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Keystone27, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keystone27

Keystone27 Starter

Hey y'all I'm currently new to the board and figured I'd toss out some questions for you tennessee natives. I've got some job opportunities to transfer with the company I work for. One of the opportunities is in a town called Severville (not 100% on spelling). Does anyone know anything about this town as far as living experience, crime rate, typical weather, etc etc. any input would be helpful

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Foothills of the smoky mountains, lots of tourists, dollywood close by, gatlinburg close by.

3. Keystone27

Keystone27 Starter

Is it a big city, highly populated?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Never lived there (but visited plenty) so can't really speak to crime, cost of living, etc. (though I wouldn't imagine CoL is too high). But it's a pretty decent town from my experience. Touristy. The best thing it has going for it is the scenery. East TN is hands down the most beautiful part of the state and if you are outdoorsy even one bit I'm sure you'd love the area.

Out of curiosity, where do you live now?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No. Just under 15k according to wikipedia.

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Its awful here

stay away!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It's right outside of Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg, those are tourist hubs.. as for Sevierville itself I don't know, probably medium-small sized?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevierville,_Tennessee

;)

9. Keystone27

Keystone27 Starter

I'm in AZ, born and raised in the white mountains(yes az has some mountains) where it snows, outdoors as far as hunting, fishing, camping etc is a huge criteria. My job now has me in Phoenix,AZ which has about a 4 mill population and nothing but desert surrounding it with no seasonal change except hot and hotter. Not real big on big city living, looking for more of a rural town.

10. Keystone27

Keystone27 Starter

Got to ask, why is that? I've got a job application process started with stowers cat over there already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar