Information about TN the state?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Keystone27, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Well then, Go for it! If you are a Titans fan, you will at least be within 4 to 5 hrs. If you are tied of the big city, then Sevierville has what you are looking for, just with tourists! Plus, you are like 45 mins from Knoxville and some great SEC college football, well it used to be great. Just going to a game there is an experience. 108K seats

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Great mountain living though, perfect for the outdoorsman

Here is a mountain shot of me and my wife

image.jpg

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nice pic.. Yeah, the scenery in TN is extremely nice. I actually love the drive from Atlanta to Nashville.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

East Tennessee is lovely.

The people are strange.

Knoxville is fun. Has a fun culture.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Just remember never to cross paths with a UT basketball player or else you may be raped, shot, or mugged.

Or all 3.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

The guy in that 1 megapixel photo looks nothing like the guy in your avatar.

Also, you out kicked your coverage. Well done.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

you can work in sevierville and not live there.. knoxville 30mins away, pigeon forge like 15, gatlinburg 25.. I commute an hour each way when I work in the office so that wouldn't be a big deal to me, maybe to you though

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Avoid Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg like they are plague zones.

Fat middle class white people from various southern states everywhere.

If Walmart was the size of a small city it would look like Pigeon Forge.

The aquarium is nice though.

9. Keystone27

Keystone27 Starter

I was most definetly going to go back there and visit for a few days before making anything final. Commuting is not out of the question, I commute here in az 45 mins- 1hr depending on rush hour traffic. What kind of big game are available to hunt in Tn

10. Keystone27

Keystone27 Starter

I'm a Titans fan for NFL but it's all about the PAC12 when it comes to college! Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar