initial offer to free-agent DE Kyle Vanden Bosch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sta-Chisle, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

I tried to post the link but I have to make 15 post or more before I can post a URL.
    Whispers from around the NFL says:

• The Titans have reached out with an initial offer to free-agent DE Kyle Vanden Bosch and appear to be making re-signing him a priority this offseason.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh progress, how we love it.

3. The real question is whether or not we'd franchise him if he isn't signed by the deadline.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if we got the cap space, and the tag it would be a good ploy, plus KVB would get what 5+million so he could not be to PO'ed

5. sounds great, we can actually make offers now instead of showing people the door just to get under the cap

6. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Floyd has said before he doesn't franchise players. Could always change his mind, I guess.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my mind is hurting thinking back this far, but it seems that either Bishop or Robertson was tagged and signed long term. Maybe the Reesester does not let players stay tagged but uses it to lock them up long term.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think it was Bishop

here's my slant ..... (i realize that NOONE in their right minds had any idea of what KVB would do in '05) but MAN!! I woulda liked to have seen him have received a little longer of a starting contract - or at least an option

now, it's probably gonna cost us

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hell, just go to the smack or lounge forum and start your own thread, then just post a few

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bag the crap outta x-box, you rank up the posts in quick time. :winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar