Injured Vanden Bosch looked good warming up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Titans defensive end just finished going through some paces under the watch of defensive line coach Jim Washburn and strength and conditioning coach Steve Watterson. Head trainer Brad Brown stood nearby with coach Jeff Fisher.

Vanden Bosch rushed and leaned and fought against Titans reserve interior lineman Leroy Harris and looked good to me.

KVB, the right end, is a huge element of the Titans pass rush, a non-stop effort player who sets a tone with his relentless chasing. He'll be much more of a project for left tackle Charlie Johnson or Tony Ugoh to handle. Dave Ball would be first in line for Vanden Bosch if he can't go or is limited.

The likely scenario is that Vanden Bosch is active and the Titans simply monitor how much he's able to go and how effective he is. He dressed last week in Kansas City, but didn't play beyond the first series. I'm trying to see if Michele Tafoya who's covering the Titans sideline tonight has gotten any advanced word, but her cell phone isn't great or she's got better things to do that text me.

Others in question whose fate will be officially determined in about 30 minutes: Titans receiver Justin McCareins (hamstring) and Colts tight end Jacob Tamme (knee), who doesn't play a huge role.

More...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You suck!!!

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Newgrabber...sometimes I wish you were real...So I could neg rep you some more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar