Injury Bug!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I thought that this would be the offseason that we would finally shake the "Injury Bug." Its early in the offseason but it seems that things havent changed:

Calico (calf)
    Givens (ankle),
    Orr (shoulder)
    Jones (knee)
    Roby (hamstring)
    Williams (wrist)
    Guenther (Wrist)
    White (hamstring)
    Loper (wrist)

Is this just luck of the draw or does this fall on the conditioning coach? I personally blame the conditioning coach. I can understand one or two seasons but this bug has been around to long!:suspect:

2. Don't know but glad Andre is not on that list.....

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

way to jinx it and make a thread called injury bug! :doh:
    now when it strikes we will all know where to post.[​IMG]

Save Us Reynaldo!:ha:

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You should probably take White off that list since he was injured when he got here. Can't really blame anyone on the Titans staff for that (except for the front office for drafting him).

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes, I think it is the conditioning coach, these injuries mount up and its been consistent over the past few years.

Can't just be a coincidence.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would like to know if these injuries are any more or less than the average NFL team.

7. Nash

Nash Starter

BTW, Reynaldo was on channel 50+ tonight, loking forward to the season, they expect to be a lot better...

8. maximus

maximus Starter

me too. Does anybody know if the Kats use the same conditioning Staff/routines as the Titans

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know the 49ers had a tonne of injuries last year.

But look at the Colts, they don't ever seem to have many injuries and if they do there not key starters like Manning, Harrison, Sanders etc.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Fisher said everyone but B. Jones and Waddell would be back by training camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar