Rumor Inside Info on RB Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HoustonTitan, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_Lord

Titan_Lord Camp Fodder

What good does trash talk do when there are no Texans fans here to take part and enjoy? Everyone in this thread is like minded, so most would agree with you. Or is it better to trash talk and have no one oppose you? Seems cowardly.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You are obviously new here.

Give it until the Cows win their first game... then you'll see. We'll have about five (or more) retards on here pining for our approval of their overrated team.

3. Titan_Lord

Titan_Lord Camp Fodder

New to this board yes, but not football boards in general. It is the same on every board I visit, there are always a handful of "Other" fans acting an ass and fighting for approval. Our team is no different on the Texans board, or the Jaguars board from what I have seen.

On that note, do you think they are overrated? Two playoff seasons in a row, and I think they have a pretty good chance of making it three this season if we don't step up our game.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Two playoff seasons in a row because they play in the AFC South.

How hard has it been to win the AFC South the past two seasons? And what happens to the Cows each and every time they play a legit team?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titan_Lord

Titan_Lord Camp Fodder

Judging by the Pats game last year, they lose. I just don't see how that make them overrated. They are good enough to beat us, the AFC South and several other damn good teams out there. They just haven't been good enough to beat the best yet. I don't see that as overrated, I see that as on the upswing.

I for one ain't gonna talk smack on a team who is currently better then ours, especially when there aren't any Texans fans here instigating anything in the first place. Doing that just makes it look like they have gotten under our skin and that they matter to us.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Being able to beat us does not make a team good... :anon:

Same goes for anyone in the AFC South for that matter. But hopefully this year is different.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought he was outplayed by Tate Monday night.

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Foster ran 18 times for 57 yards, averaging 3.2 yards a pop. Longest run was 9 yards.
    Tate ran it 9 times for 55 yards, averaging 6.1 yards a pop. Longest run was 14 yards.

It would be great for us if Foster is on the decline.. But either way, out run defense will have their hands full trying to contain Foster and Tate.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not so fast, last game we held Foster to 2.7YPC, the game before that 3.6YPC

For whatever reason we're really good vs that guy.

If we gang tackle like we did vs Pitt, no RB we play will have big games vs us. I love the way we're playing right now on defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar