Inside Pac Man Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2790076

I really thought this was a good read, it gives you an idea that tehre still is a chance he can come out of this ok, bc for some people, they think its over. Im glad to see people still are supporting him, i just wish he would come out and say something.

"It seems like there's always another incident -- like the one in Georgia that we just heard about -- that's the problem," Upshaw said. "It is awfully hard to come from that type of background and instantly be thrown into a situation where you have a lot of money, you have a lot of notoriety and you have in many ways a lot of guilt about where you are [now].

"I'm telling you: I just know in that situation, talking to so many of these guys, that they do feel guilty. That's a big factor."

-Gene Upshaw

2. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I think if he would come out and make a statement. Make an open attempt to right the ship he could play this year. I don't like the way this is going right now.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He certainly could turn it around, exactly how TJ suggested in his blog article. However, that doesn't really follow his style.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Guilt??? Load-o-crap. Upshaw has got a million of them.

Make excuses rather than admit the fact he would probably be the same person he is now no matter how he got his money.

Problem is he thinks his money will buy him out of any situation...or buy a scapegoat for every situation he gets into like he seems to.

5. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Fisher was on the radio earlier. It sounded like there are still investigating the situation, but he made it clear that PacMan does not have to be convicted of anything in order for the Titans to release him. He tried to be vague, but he stated that they were aligned from top to bottom as they go forward with PacMan. It sounded to me that (Fisher never said this) they will probably release him after they have fully investigated, but that is just my opinion.

For the record, I know he is a bad apple, but I still want to keep him.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Titans aren't dumb enough to release him. If they are, I completely give up until a new staff is in town.

7. I can honestly say i have no idea what pacs future is and neither does anybody else.We can speculate all we want but we really don't have a clue ?I want him to stay

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Without Pac it's sets us back a year or two from dominating.

9. :truedat:

10. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

104.5 is replaying the interview right now if anyone is interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar