Interesting CJ stat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He has 5 Touchdowns this year, his SHORTEST is 52 yards.

That is incredible.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Probably because we never even sniff the goal line. we couldn't sustain drives this year (until today) to save our lives.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I would argue that CJ is the most explosive player in the league, maybe ever. Not the best, not the best balance of strength and speed, maybe not the most elusive either (Barry Sanders?). However, when it comes to the highest chance of taking any....again....ANY give play to the house, I think CJ is the best. Anytime, any play, he can bust it. Twice this year inside our own 12 yard line he has scored. That is awe inspiring. I pray that we turn this mess around and he feels inclined to stick it out with us. He is incredible.

Is he the best back in the league? I know AP, LT, Michale Turner, Stephen Jackson, MJD those will be the arguments....but really, are any one of those guys strait up better then CJ? Would anyone take any other RB in the league in a strait up trade?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LT is no longer elite. He's done.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

not a back i would trade straight up for no.

... and LT is not a top 10 back anymore.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

In the AFC it seems like a really bad year for RBs. Like last year was a bad QB year with Brady out, Manning was bad for half the year, and Brees and Palmer did nothing.

When Cedric Benson's in the running for the pro bowl you know it's a down year. CJs game today definitely helps, too bad nobody was watching two terrible teams play, or else people would take notice.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

I'm surprised Ray Rice wasn't on the ballots for the probowl. He would have got my 3rd vote. I'd be surprised if CJ doesn't go to the probowl though, a lot of my friends that don't like the Titans are CJ fans.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

CJ and Desean Jackson are their own type of breed it seems like.....neither knows how to score from inside the 50.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

even more crazy is that he's averaging almost 7 YPC through 7 games....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar