Interesting Link

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

First off, can we just destroy Twitter?

Secondly, why should I care how much an athlete does or doesn't make? An athlete getting what he deserves doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. What makes me happy is seeing the best guys on the field playing well. The players don't care that going to a game costs damn near $100 per person(at least), so why should I care about what's in their wallets?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Two years ago Twitter was gay, but now it's alright. It grows on you, but only because it's being thrown at you from every direction. TV, newspapers, magazines, online, twitter is everywhere now.

I'll tell you this much, if Twitter was around in the late 80's, most of America would hate Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley. Guys like Lawrence Taylor would have shot themselves in the foot countless times. But it's just Twitter, something is seriously wrong with people who take a tweet for more than just that. I myself forget what I tweeted about just yesterday.

Chris Johnson is actually the reason I even have a Twitter account.

3. amy

amy Starter

Why do people think that everyone else should be interested in what they do with their lives? I don't get it. Twitter and Facebook are illusions within an illusion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If people weren't interested, Facebook and Twitter wouldn't have millions of users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar