Interesting Madden 08 situation

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Madden 2008 360. I just started a new franchise with the Chi Bears and I just notcied about half way through the season that I never have any wind factor and the weather hardly ever changes. Is there a meter or something you can alter to have more weather conditions or atleast have wind cause the last 4 games I have had 0 wind and in CHI-Town thats just crazy. Basically how do you get wind and or other weather situations.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

not sure man, i never really noticed. But check it out, I'm number 26 in the nation! woohoo.

3. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

I've been a die hard madden gamer online since 2000 on pc. Right on I haven't been below 100 since madden 2006 on ps2 and I got to 17rank but got chessed on by a lot of the top 50 guys and D/c glitch.. Sham1985 on LIVE now. I also been working more at my job and passing time with halo...Never got into madden 08 since they gave no love to the Titans passing game and I am exclusive on my team selection and prided myself playing with the Titans V.S the pats or colts online nearly every game. But my user D and tweaking the depth chart still works any year anytime 3-3-5 boi! I challenge you to a madden 09 match in August Nick.
    Back to the original question at hand, it's been discussed a lot in madden boards about the weather not having a function in franchise let alone the other million gay glitches in the game that I hope will be fixed by 09 and 360 will finally have a complete Madden!:grrhee:

4. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

I'm ranked 260 on PS3

Eh not bad.. NickSmith you really 26th?

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar