interesting note about our last two games...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

any true titan fan that has been following our troubles...will know that one of the key problems with the team was that we just coulnt run the ball...well for the past two games we were w/o a lot of our usual o-line players (taht have been starting for the past two yrs) and well we were running the ball really really really well...i mean better then we have for a very long time. i think we should definitly keep the line the way it has been for the past two weeks (i think our line consisted of for the past two weeks: stewart, bell, mawae, olson, and roos. not in any particilar order...and that means that pillar lost his starting job...but we have just been producing recently..and we should try to keep things rolling)

also For the first time in franchise history, the Titans wore navy jerseys and navy pants. "It looked great out there today, huh?" Henry said. "Maybe we need to wear blue-on-blue at home." i noticed that in the pitures..and i think it looks prety ****in tight...that should be our home colors...in madden i actually tried doing that a while back but there wasnt a combination of those two colors at the side select menu just b4 u start the game. i wanted to edit the jersey but was too lazy...but i really like those colors and plan on doing so now. do u think they can just start wearin those colors instantly if they wanted to at home...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not sure of the time limits, but yes the home team declares dark or light jerseys at some point before the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar