Interesting things happening in pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

so that automatically means he gets caught and suspended again? Nope. Numbers don't support that. It's not josh Gordon refusing to give up weed.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stop acting like you know he wont get busted again, the fact is he could get in trouble again and next time will be worse

3. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Never said he won't, you just act like it is certain he will which I disagree with. You are the one trying to win this argument by putting words into my mouth. It's possible he will, not certain. Also means we could get him cheaper than if it hadn't happened.

I don't even know if we should sign him, if JRob thinks he can get him for a good value, then that would be great. If not, next.

#43 TitansAC4, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

For different reasons, team was upset they lost..Brown was upset after Williams scored because he didn't get the TD. Big difference.
    Sounds like he is on thin ice in Pittsburgh

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

2016 AB - 106/1284/12, #2 WR (Bell) 75/616/2

2015 AB - 136/1834/10, #2 WR (M Bryant) 50/765/6

2014 AB - 129/1698/13, #2 WR (Bell) 83/854/3

2013 AB - 110/1499/8, #2 WR (Sanders) 67/740/6

The ice is pretty thick for Antonio Brown.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It's more than stats, yes he's a great player but how much longer will Pittsburgh put up with it?

From Tomlin
    “That’s often why you see great players move from team to team. “Don’t want that to be his story.” — suggesting Pittsburgh’s patience with the 28-year-old All-Pro could be wearing thin.

Brown has been accused of "chasing stats" before. Imo the team could grow weary of him regardless of his stats if "actions detrimental to the team" continue.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Lot of Pittsburgh fans want Tomlin gone. Really question him as a good coach. Him even attempting to get rid of the only real WR threat they've had over the past 4 years would only help prove their point. I think "Pittsburgh's" patience is actually wearing thin with Tomlin.

"Chasing stats" could be thrown out there, but so could he's always open, no other WR targets on the field, and the guy is damn good.

Assuming Big Ben returns, I bet he reconsiders retirement the moment AB is moved.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

My main question is, if the dude with those stats gets cut because of the way he acts, why would a team in the middle of a huge culture change pick him up and add him to the locker room?

I get it the dude is great, but if a team like the steelers cuts him or lets him walk, theres no way a team dead set on team first mentality even considers him. He would end up with one of the bottom feeder teams, with a huge contract, and only stats to play for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar