Interesting video: Browns On The Clock With 1st Pick - Draft Room Simulation - Trade with Titans?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is good news, if the browns are really wanting to move up for a qb. This lets any other team needing a qb know they need to move up for thier guy. It's the nfl, so we all know at least 2 qbs are going top 10, it's just a matter of who is going to take those guys. I would love for the jets and browns to already have a "deal" done so the price is set.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Did they not pickup on that McShay messed up the offer. The BORWNS have pick 33 so how could the Titans offer it? I think the offer was supposed to be 5 and 18 for 1 and 33. Id do that deal in a heartbeat for the best player in the draft! We get a much better player (at one of the most valuable positions in football) and only have to drop down from 18 to 33? It's no brainer to do it for the Titans. It's a no brainer NOT to do it for the Browns!

It's pretty much just as ridiculous as the Pats asking for 1, 12, 33, 52 for Jimmy G! And if they had such a high grade on Jimmy G, why didn't they draft him in round 1 when they could take him but no he's vastly superior to prospects they have first round grades on? A little suspect McShay![/QUOTE]

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

When i hear crap about jimmy g being worth all those picks from the browns, from experts, it really makes me wonder what they think a guy like mm8s value would be. Jimmy g is worth 5160 points on the draft value chart? So would that mean mm8 is worth about 50,000 points? Im a fan and id take a teams 1-7 round picks for the next 5 years, lol. That's just stupid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mariota would be worth about four 1sts

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

If jimmy g is worth 2 1sts and 2 2nds, Mariota is worth at least 6 1sts and 6 2nds. He's at least 3 times as valuable as jimmy g. Its totally unrealistic, just like that suggested trade. It just blows my mind that these guys get paid to come up with this stuff.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK if its possible to trade 6 1sts

and Jimmy isnt really worth what the Pats pretend he is, thats just how it has to be so they dont get screwed on the deal

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol! That was hilarious. 5, 18, and ..... 33! :wooo:

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idt you can deal more than 2 years down the road, but im not sure.

That's what i was getting at as far a trade value for players. Jimmy g is about as unknown as an incoming rookie. We don't really know what he is as far as an nfl qb. He could be a top 10 guy or a backup. I'd say best case scenario he's worth the a #20+ pick.

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

That **** sucked. They didn't even do a mock war room breakdown of the Titans. Dumbest **** ever.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Do they really think J-Rob is going to sit out from pick #1 to pick #83? Heck no.

These sports media guys run out of stuff to talk about sometimes so they have to make up scenarios to occupy air time. This is nothing more than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar