Interesting video: Browns On The Clock With 1st Pick - Draft Room Simulation - Trade with Titans?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yea. Its a shame there are literally ZERO other sports going on right now for this SPORTS (more than 1) Network to cover.
    I bet if there were any playoffs going on right now, they could probably spend an afternoon talking about that.
    Anyone know if another sport just started their long season less than a month ago and maybe has a crap load of games everyday that could be covered?

Just in case anyone still had an idea why ESPN is awful, this is why.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Playoff hockey and basketball?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

:sarcasm:

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

My bad

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Don't worry, I'll be happy to sit out with Myles Garrett from 1 to 33!!! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar