Interview: The Tennessean's Paul Kuharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Over the next few weeks, goTitans.com will interview a number of the media who cover the Tennessee Titans. Our third interview is with Paul Kuharsky, sports writer for The Tennessean who has covered the team since 1996.What is your opinion on the recent free agency moves by the Titans and what other positions or players may be considered before the end of free agency?It's hard to say anything but good things about the four FA signings. I was impressed and surprised they went as far as they did. But I also think people are getting carried away if they think the signings automatically make the Titans a 10-win team. That's a lot of imported leadership and it's going to take a while for that locker room to sort itself out, I believe.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001380.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Another excellent interview. I find it interesting that each person interviewed has a little different take on the team.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Thanks again Jeff! Your work is always great, appreciate it!

4. I liked what he had to say about the draft class of 2004.
    I agree with him on that strongly

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Say, didn't you do the interview, Jeff? Isn't that a bit of selfgratification :lol:

Great interview and I really thought Kuharsky made some valid points.

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I think people forget Antwan Odom lost his sister. Thats someone pretty close to lose and then to find out you have the same issue (sleep apnea) and to have the surgery. Its gotta play on your mind. If I had it surgery or not - it'd be playing on my mind every time I went to bed.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Can I say that Kuharsky is the devil and 'Twan Odom isn't always grieving.:irked:

Hold on, wait, apologies, this isn't the place to spread gossip. Carry on.:kiss: :brow:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good job again Jeff :winker:

We heard about LT getting lighter last year to get quicker on his feet....but it didn't seem to be the case to me.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kuharsky is right...

My ascertion has always been that the titans played worse than their talent last year and he apparently he also feels that way. He talks about chemistry, discipline and a lack of leadership. Most of which would fall squarely on the shoulders of jeff fisher. Our 11 year QB apparently wasn't much help either. Things will be different in 2006.

10. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

He's got the whole McNair-Volek thing wrong. If we "win four games with Volek" like he alludes to, Fisher is a goner, maybe Reese too. They are not stupid enough to do that. Dumping McNair for Volek to save cap room that we probably won't need this year is idiotic. Say we have 2-3 million now, the extra 9 is dumping/trading Steve gives us 11-12 million to spend....my question is on who? Ty Law, Charles Woodson, Lavar Arrington? That's not happening! To a large extent, free agency is over...Kuharsky said it himself...so what's that extra nine million really gonna do for us in 2006?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar