Interview: The Tennessean's Paul Kuharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Great articles, very informative. Any updates on Sirmons situation since his meeting with Reese.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Sirmon says he feels better about his position with the team now, but that Reese was going to talk with his agent and see if they can work something out.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just my opinion but Sirmon is between a rock and a hard place. He is the most likely candidate to be released as soon as a better free agent opportunity comes along. He knows it and wants out now while there may be a market for him.

It would be nice to keep him and I hope they do but Reese doesn't have to do anything right now and likely won't.

And why should he? He might need some LB depth. He may want Sirmon moving to the middle. And he might be able to find someone willing to give up something for him.

Reese holds all the marbles which is the ugly part of a contract which paid Sirmon well when he was out with the ACL.

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I thought he came off as a homer ;)

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. Yeah... It was "Titans" this and "Titans" that... Definitely a homer... :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar