Interview with Whisenhunt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

For CJ it's as simple as this:

He's a good RB, getting paid elite money, in a pass happy league. He needs a change of scenery and so do we. Lets move on already.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

your are effin stupid if you think CJ doesn't try a 100 percent every game!!!!! The dude was playing with a torn meniscus and he absolutely loves getting yards. His goal every season is to lead the league in rushing. You think he enjoys just barely getting a 1000? No gtfo man.

3. TitansWillWin2

If thats the case it's because the line can never get to the second level anyways.

4. xpmar9x

Question - Do you watch the games? I'm serious, because CJ looks lazy on the majority of his runs. It may just be his play style, but if he loves yards so much... you would think he would fight for every yard. But he doesn't. CJ can say whatever he wants, but I want him to proove it on the field. That's something he hasn't done since he signed his deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

Just b/c he doesn't drag defenders every play does not mean he doesn't want a lot of yard or is not trying. That is not his style. Sometimes he can make plays like that but not often b/c thats not his style. Maybe you guys hate him b/c that is not his style every play but if it was, he wouldn't be as durable as he is. Plus he was playing with a torn meniscus. If any other player on this team did this you guys would be giving him praise. Especially if it was Locker/Walker/Wright etc.

6. xpmar9x

If his injury was bad enough, he would of been on the injury report. Was he: no. Sure it probably nagged, blah blah blah. Bottom line, if he wasn't able to still produce he would of been sat. But he wasn't. Everyone in the NFL plays with injuries.

I don't care if he's dragging players, that's not CJ. But when there's a tackler infront of you, and you just kinda "give-up".. that's what bugs me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitansWillWin2

Show me one play where he "gave up". I'm sure he tried to make a move on him and maybe failed but he didnt give up. If it was in the backfield it was b/c he didn't wanna lose a yard which everyone got on him so much in the previous years for doing. So this year he got rid of the negative runs and was our most efficient 3rd and short or 2nd and short rb this past season. Which is sad b/c we spent 10 mil on Greene to be that guy and he was terrible.

8. TitansWillWin2

His ypc is better than George and Campbells. Just saying.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea?? The same way Britt tried 100 percent every game? I am convinced you don't watch the titans games. You just look at stats.

OMG... Can someone please show this fool all the times CJ fell before even taking any sort of contact.

Face it, you're blindingly protecting an athlete who doesn't give two sh**s about you or our team winning a Superbowl. He just cares about $$$.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Wrong.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar