Interview with Whisenhunt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I have never said Britt tried a 100 percent every game last season. In fact I don't believe he tried at all really. He wanted out. CJ cares about winning he specifically said that he want's to get back to the playoffs real bad. Also when we were 3-1 and people were complaining about his fantasy numbers, he said I don't give a rats ass about fantasy all I care about is winning.

Not to mention if he didn't care he wouldn't be such a good pass blocker like he is. You are just making **** up because you are butt sore about his contract that he earned.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

CJ Cons: Down on first contact often, has trouble finding and hitting holes compared to the past, looks lazy running other than 2 games, Is a "homerun" RB, that has a longest run of 30 yards, less than 3.9 ypc, paid elite money for average production, demands the rock 20-30 times but won't run hard, runs his mouth, points the finger at others, and doesn't fulfill his performance promises in the slightest, lastly, openly doesn't want to take a paycut with stats that say otherwise, Almost 30, doesn't want to be in Tennessee.

CJ Pro's: He has been very durable, was fun to watch for 2 seasons, caught the ball better this past year, blocks decent for his size.......um......hmmmm

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They want yards.. Good grief. In his mind he's still that guy too.
    Get someone out there with a stopwatch and put this to bed. His burst has declined and that's essentially all he had..

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I bet he still runs under a 4.35.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Who the F cares if he is running a 4.35 if it doesn't translate to production on the field?!?!?!?! This is the problem with people...They are wowed by numbers and not PLAYERS/PLAYMAKERS.....Out with the CJ fans and in with Titans fans already...So tired of everyone hanging their faith and fanhood on this dude rather than the team...News flash, another RB could come in and do just fine believe it or not...It happens all around the league, all of the time....

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And then of course he essentially needs to be the full-time back or he wants to leave. That and he's not willing to do a thing to help out on the money end.
    You don't really take any of this "I want to win" BS at face value do you?
    Nobody in the league ever is going to say "I don't care about winning"...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, that's great, but you damn well know he isn't an efficient runner. You're saying two completely different things.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't believe Im saying this, but the NFL's once most electrifying player is now the most conservative runner. Talk about doing a 180

Great job CJ

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

As much of a CJ fan I am, this is very true.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Never thought I would say this, but I am not sure that I will miss him much at all...Guess I am going to have to throw out my CJ probowl Jersey now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar