Introducing Prince Adrian

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I would take AP if he'd play for orange peanuts.

[​IMG]

Yes. Just for you Adrian.

[​IMG]

There you have it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

and you know he does, so lets get him

3. amy

amy Starter

If he's dumb enough to think that beating a four year old kid for little reason is proper punishment, he doesn't need to be on the Titans' team. However, I don't think he's dumb. I think he has no conscience. He enjoys injuring people, no matter what their age. Do we need this mentality?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

YES!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Honestly question, do you have children?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He does, but like his wife, they beat on him.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

She kind of set herself up for that answer.

In all seriousness th0ugh, which is more likely?

AP is a complete moron(supported by all evidence) that hasn't the slightest idea what acceptable discipline for a child is...

Or

AP is a psychopath who enjoys injuring kids.

C'mon. What he did was terrible, but let's not draw wild conclusions here.

8. JCBRAVE

I do not turn to NFL football for parental instruction, I enjoy football because it puts people in an uncomfortable environment.

I want to see the most animalistic players God ever created matched up vs one another on a football field, that's what football is at its core. If you fail to see the sport for what it is then so be it, but as someone who knows what the game is about, I thought people here would value AP for all he is. That man serves one purpose, and if the Titans become a viable option for him, we'd be morons to pass him up.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Just for the record, only the first sentence of that post was directed at you.

But I kind of half agree with you. It should be some committees job to decide if someone is a good enough human being to play in the NFL. But if they are? **** it. Sign every nasty MF'er in the league. I honestly don't care. I don't have to like them or respect them as human beings in order to enjoy seeing them help my team win games.

That said, you have to draw the line somewhere. Otherwise you are talking about open tryouts in the prison yard and crap. You have to have enough respect for your own brand to implement some minimum standards of character.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Whats your issue Brave?

You are comparing these guys like they are in a Roman Coliseum or something. Sensationalism aside, that isn't what football 'is' at its core and civilization has moved on from barbarism.

I mean really, a guy who played high school football knows what football 'is'. Give me a ****ing break.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar