Inviting Former St. Louis Rams Fans To Become Titans Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You don't know alot about Missouri apparently.

Most folks from St. Louis will not root for Kansas City teams, and vice versa. True for baseball, true for football as well.

I grew up in the fuzzy neutral zone in the middle of the state, and loyalties were strong on both sides. I was a Cardinal baseball and football fan as a kid, and really never totally reverted to the Chiefs after the Big Dead left. That (coupled with Warren Moon), is actually what elevated Houston to my primary team in the late 80s/early 90s.

I have relatives who live north of St. Louis who have followed the Titans pretty closely (like me they really liked Eddie and Steve back in the day). I could see them becoming Titan fans pretty easily.

2. CheeseheadTitan

My guess is that he will f up before the poll closes LOL....dude is an idiot.

3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

@nickmsmith Hey you leave the Blues outta of this. St Louis has supported that cursed franchise for years with nothing to show and we will keep doing it for years to come.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm a few hours away. I was just trying to figure out alternate teams for them, KC probably being one of the closer ones.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Kenny Britt is just as likely to find a new home in Lawrence Phillips' recently vacated crib..

6. nickmsmith

from 2013:

Last season, the Blues were the least valuable team in the NHL, valued at $130 million with $89 million in revenue and an operating loss of $10 million, according to Forbes’ estimates.
    This year, the organization is not in last place.
    The Blues landed at spot No. 28 on Forbes’ list, valued at $185 million with $72 million in revenue from last season and an operating loss of $2.5 million.

Nothing against the Blues fans personally, it's just that they aren't profitable. Don't have enough support. That's telling, for a franchise that has been around since the 60s.

I mean, they just got sold for 130 million dollars. That is child's play. less than 10 percent of the cost of a cheap NFL team.

7. CheeseheadTitan

Absolutely...they have been horrible for most of their existence (I can still hear the morning sportscaster saying "the Blues lose" when reporting scores back when I was a kid LOL). They have also had strong attendance during this time. Folks there do like their hockey, if only for the party in the stands.....

8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

They could just do what I do with the NBA, I don't have a team I just watch it to watch it. Though not all the time.

9. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

@nickmsmith The Blues have never had bad attendance they have consistently been nearly selling out for decades. They won't be going anywhere.

10. nickmsmith

see my above post. The team just got bought out by a local beer distributor.. Any other sane businessman would have relocated them (pending NHL approval.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar