Inviting Former St. Louis Rams Fans To Become Titans Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

then they must be insanely poorly managed, to have constant sellouts, yet somehow are losing money yearly. Either fans aren't supporting, or companies aren't sponsoring them. No other excuse for them to be behind the Panthers and Coyotes in income, at any point in time.

2. brian82

brian82 Rookie

I wouldn't start to think how the st. Louis rams fans feel or pretend to, but them relocating doesn't stop you from supporting a team you have come to admire and supported through thick and thin. The issue is the ownership of the team not the players they have seen come and go and develope.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You know, I never thought about this. Primarily because I forgot that Britt still played professional football.

But him and Jared Cook living in LA? Screw Hard Knocks, that could be a sitcom spanning the entire season*.

* - Will obviously have to continue to follow them as roomates in prison before the season is over; maybe even before the offseason is over!

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually for me it did.....when the Big Dead left St. Louis back in 87 they were dead to me. The local networks tried showing Phoenix (back then they were the Phoenix Cardinals), but eventually gave that up due to low ratings.

It will happen again IMO....

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

People in St. Louis hate KC

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I became a fan because of Warren Moon. Actually it had more to do with Nolan Ryan playing in Texas, and then I saw Moon play. He was amazing, and then it was over.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah...dating myself here, but I was a Moon fan from when he beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl. For several years he was dissed by the NFL, but when finally given a chance he was fantastic. Loved watching him play.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Not sure why Rams fans would become Titans fans lol. Im sure a lot of Rams fans already lived in California, and the fans in St Louis who "became rams fans" when they moved there will either still follow them, or go back to whatever they did before they came to St Louis, but from what I can tell, there doesnt seem to be THAT many ppl who are going to be looking for a new team to follow.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They could just be baseball fans. At least they have one pro team that doesn't constantly fail them. A luxury that Nashville doesn't have, or most cities.

I'd argue that team loyalty is dying. More people are becoming fans of whoever is on their fantasy team. At the bar where I watch games, I heard a Colts fan cheering when the opposing team scored, because it was his fantasy player. FF is a big reason why the NFL is as much of a juggernaut as it is, now.

With other sports, they play multiple games per week, different nights. With NFL, you can watch 1-2 days a week and keep up with all your players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar