Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
  2. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    If only on Verizon ...
  3. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    That doesn't really bother me too much...I had verizon for decades, from the old Cellular One days. They had their problems as well. I could never make a call in my folks Green Hills home with them. Not saying AT&T is great, but Verizon has alot of problems as well.
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Certainly, if it wasn't for the wifey (who's 4000 friends are all on Verizon) I'd make the switch in a heartbeat. For now I'm tethered to Verizon.
  5. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Make no mistake though...not a big AT&T fan either. Just learned to accept that all cell phone companies have problems.....
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,309
    I need a physical keyboard to type on my cell. My fingers don't get along with most touch screens. That's why I got AT&T's "Backflip", it's secretly as good as any iphone. I can video chat, and get all Google apps. No need to upgrade just yet since I got this phone a month or so ago. But the new iphone does look pretty nice.
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I'm in the same boat. The G3 is getting a bit long in the tooth. Especially if I upgrade it to iOS 4.

I'll probably get one. I've been happy with AT&T for the most part and I don't see any need to hold out for a Verizon iPhone (which I think will happen).
  8. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm waiting for the iphone 7 in 2012. It's supposed to have better battery power, and shoot lazers!
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,269
    I have an iphone...I'm not really impressed as it loses signal for no reason and requires a restart.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,677
    I heard a rumor at some point that the iPhone was coming to Verizon this summer. If it were to come, there's no way they'd get the 4th gen.

I have Verizon and have had it for the past five years, but my dad will likely cut it off sometime soon... may have to switch to Sprint. :( They suck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.