Iron Man, 2008

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Yossarian, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes... yes it did... But at least I didn't bother paying to see it...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Neither did I, SK ;)

No they're not! The hot chick always gets to kick evil's butt! It's the men who get mowed down like dandelions.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I too am a huge fan of Morton Downey, Jr.

oh... you said Robert

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

"Zip it! Slimeball!"

Wow, there's a name from the past. It was always easy as hell to mock the guy, but as TV talk developed through the nineties it was clear to see his influence and realize that he (for better or worse) was a man ahead of his time. Dipsticks like Jerry Springer certainly owe a debt of gratitude to old Mort. Do you remember when Downey's show first came on how bizzare it all seemed? I recall staying up late nights in highscholl getting high with my friends (remember kids don't just say no... say no thank you), and just staring in disbelief at the mayhem that was unfolding before us on that crazy-*** show.

Sorry to digress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar