Irsay Tweets "This day of MONSTER TRADE..." (Richardson to Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm sorry, didn't know I wasn't allowed to make predictions. :beerbang:

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

adam schefter just said on sportscenter he thought this was an april fools joke when he found out..... that is definetly not a good sign lol

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Try stating them like predictions, not as facts. And please don't use them as justification for arguments. Argue with facts.

But by all means, make a million predictions.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I simply think runningbacks aren't worthy of 1st round picks in todays NFL. Plus:

:coltssuck::coltsblow::werd:

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I can't really blame them for taking a first rnder for Richardson, but one major problem that continually rebuilding teams have is that they get coaches who only know how to coach their system and thus they can only be successful with players that fit their system. So the GM tries to get his type players which takes several years and thus the team struggles while re-building and then the GM feels the heat and cans the coach to save his job and then they have the wrong players for the new coach and then the GM and coach get canned after another couple of losing seasons.

6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

The Brown Stains are a disgrace. Someone should take them to the toilet bowl and flush them down. Where's Larry the Cable Guy when ya need him?

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Both valid points. I disagree on Richardson, but I definitely see where you're coming from.

I hope Richardson busts, just because that would be great for the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

problem with this is that it's week 3, too early in the season and this guy was your franchise player! You are starting a new qb this week and now you trade the best offense player you have????? How do you explain that to fans or season ticket holders?? Terrible organization!

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

what if these 10 picks don't work out either?? the draft is not guaranteed, stupid way to run that team when they need real leadership.

10. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

This was a good move for this browns FO. Drafting Trent 3rd overall last year was a stupid move for the previous FO there. Man, the 2012 draft was such a waste for Browns fans.

@AdamSchefter: Remember what the great Jim Brown once said about Trent Richardson? "The problem is that he's ordinary. I think he's ordinary."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar