Is anybody else as geeked about the new Superman movie as I am??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Banshee2, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Seriously...I'm acutally mad that I have to be at work right now. I didn't realize it until I saw the commercials run...

Anyone? Starkiller? :super: :nana3:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nope, never got into superman.

funny cos i love batman, spiderman and x-men...btw the new dark Spiderman look, looks cool.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

not me

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I didn't either. I like all the other superhero stuff, but I'm kind of blah with superman. Seems too easy, too simple.

Maybe I'll really like the movie and change my mind.

5. GoTitans3801

I think it's because I don't like the idea of the perfect hero being someone from another planet that has to save us. The whole "needs the light to shine the way" thing is a little much.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't believe people are so stupid that glasses is all that is needed to fool them from Superman to Clark Kent. I mean seriously.

7. GoTitans3801

There was an old SNL skit that was about Superman's office. Whenever he left everyone made fun of him for trying to fool them. It was great.

8. I'm going tonight. I'm excited to see it. I've heard it's good but maybe not great, but I hope it can jumpstart the series like Spiderman and Batman Begins did.

9. Well, they usually only need super-heroes to stop super-villians...

10. Good, but not great...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar