Is anyone else nervous?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2008, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-QHa3JU9jA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W-QHa3JU9jA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. vince is very good at avoiding the big hit, except for when it is late (giants) and it has helped him avoid being injured a lot, and i think that he is going to go through this year just fine and even better than last

if he does get hurt tho, we will not win anymore games afterwards, and that is because the whole team plays better when he is in the game because they actually feel like they have a chance to win, u could see it last year how the players would run to the LOS when he came in after kerry collins had done another poor job

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Every team in the NFL with a star QB has these exact concerns..

This scene was just sickening.
    [​IMG]

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Atleast we have better than average backups in Rattay and Collins one will be cut though........my guess Collins.

I still think we should have drafted Zabransky. Perfect guy to bring in he fit our system pretty well. Mobile guy who likes to rollout and good accuracy on short to mid throws with exp. in the big game and a leader.

But the thought of VY hurt makes me cringe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar